Structure and Negotiate Employment Offer
- B. Brownson & Associates, L. P. will structure the Letter of Offer for client review and negotiate the conditions of employment with the final candidate. Usually, the offer will be contingent upon satisfactory completion of the reference and background investigations and other client-initiated pre-employment requirements.
- Outcome: A final candidate with agreement on conditions of employment and a mutually agreeable date of employment.
- Deliverable: The final candidate.
Conduct Quality Audit Review
- B. Brownson & Associates, L. P. will conduct a Quality Audit Review with the client at the conclusion of the assignment. This is a candid, "no holds barred" discussion in which the client discusses any improvements or service enhancements which will enable the firm to improve the level of service in future engagements.
- Outcome: A shared awareness of areas and methods of improving the level of client service and satisfaction.
- Deliverables: A formal quality audit report.